Wednesday, July 2, 2014

dear reader,
i'm very sad to inform you this news but Sarge passed away. It's been a about a year and a half, and the reason i never said anything was because when it first happened i was devastated but after a few months i just didn't think about blogging or anything, hahahahaha. Anyways, we waited about six or seven months before my family and I decided to get another puppy. It's actually kind of interesting but out new puppy, who is one year old a few days ago, is Sarge's half brother :3 Cute, rite? Our puppy's name is Duke and he has truly been a blessing to me and my family :] When we first got Duke, he actually went about a week before we gave him a name! I thought that was crazy, but anyways..although i most definitely do miss Sarge, Duke has made up for it [:

Here is the list of "tricks" he can do:

1. sit
2. stay
3. speak
4. come
5. lay down
6. roll over
7. jump
8. go 'round (which is where you say "go 'round" and he will walk in a circle)
9. catch
10. and this one i did NOT  teach him to do but…he will steal something rite out of your hand! Yes, he is a little thief, but I love him.
11. shake
12. fist bump ( yeah, he's a pretty rad dog :3)
13. high five
14. give-me-kiss :*



                                                                            Until I remember to blog again ;] ,
                                                                                     Elizabeth H. D. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment